Getting doxxed?

Latley I’ve been having games where I am ahead, possibly having lethal. Then i disconnect from the game, and either lose because I cannot reconnect, or i reconnect and lose because i lost a turn. This only happens, and i am not exaggerating, ONLY happens while i am ahead and on wifi. Is this happening to anyone else, and is there anything other than reporting the opponent for hacking that I can do to prevent this?

Regardless of anything to do with Hearthstone, that’s not what “doxxed” means.

3 Likes

I used to think something like this because every raid night in wow around midnight to around 3 am my ISP would go down and would not return service for sometimes hours at a time to on rare occasion it would come back within minutes. Lost me some raid spots and entire raids sometimes. Really got me riled up and making some not so nice calls to people I now realize didnt deserve the angriness lol. But eventually it was explained to me that on certain random intervals (like for a week its every other day, then the next week its every 3 days, etc) their neighborhood hub thingies that handle all the network traffic for that hub’s connected lines (i dont know the actual terms im highly paraphrasing) undergo their mandatory resets and updates and the only reliable thing about their seemingly random events like this was it was always at the slowest traffic times so always midnight to 3 am. So I was almost always at risk of this happening as I sometimes got home around 10 to 11pm from work and would log in to wow and barely got things started and poof! There goes my connection… who knows for how long… WHY ME???

Now that I know about it I just warn the raid groups if I DC ill be using my phone’s hotspot to reconnect but dont kick me right away lol.

Ok what’s the correct word then?