Game is 100% better lately with way less OTK garbage

Phew. Thank goodness the ridiculous OTK nightmare that we were all subjected to for several months has finally calmed down a bit. Im only seeing a few here and there and I just instantly concede. Thats fine - there was a point where I was conceding like 50%++ of my games due to the inordinate amount of meat-heads & apes playying these game-killing decks.

Lately, Im running into decks that actually play minions and actually trade/go face/fight it out with very little gimmicky BS. This is so nice. I hope it stays this way. Alls we have to do now is get rid of the obnoxious Hero Knights(Jaina, Guldan, Rexxar) and the game will be in a great state for those that like actually playing the game versus sitting there doing nothing for 17 turns.

COOL! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m seeing priests, that play minions yes but killing them doesn’t even matter.

Seeing alot of if bs.

2 Likes

I don’t like OTK either, but is it fair to insult people who play OTK and call the “meat-heads and Apes”

Is it necessary to have this much vitriol for people playing a playstyle that you dislike?

8 Likes

It isn’t. For some reason people want to (or do without thought) apply either morality or persona stereotypes based on the decks people play. Some of the stuff that has been tossed at me when accepting friend requests has been ridiculous at times, lol

1 Like

If you play control, I’m playing combo and taking the free win. It’s that simple.

But combo doesn’t beat my control deck…so…not sure how well that is going to work out for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh cmon, let’s not be so sensitive. I’m kind of bustin some cajoles here . The last thing I want to do is upset the Apes! :wink: