Game disconnects

in the last week or so I am experiencing many random disconnects.
This is positively a GAME issue since I am not having any network problems. I can connect to any other site at the very same time that I get the disconnect from the battle.net app.
so far I have lost atleast 3 battlegrounds and idk how many games to this.

Any ideas/help is welcome!

Edit:
This happens on a desktop.

2 Likes

Hey there ,

I understand that there is a some frustration with the game right now with these connection issues. We do try our best to have a reliable connection for all of our games. On this case though, there is a known issue for HOTNet users in your area. It is something we have reached out on and hope is resolved soon.

Thanks for taking the time to report it here and we do hope that you can find a way to play in the mean time.

/Nathardrick

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Dec2019] Main Thread for iPad Crashes after Latest Patch

I noticed the same problem. The game has crashed several times and crashes also when playing Solo Adventures. Not getting any announcement from the game about network problem, the game just shuts down. Usually restart helps, but sometimes it just keeps crashing.

I just got disconected from a game even do everything else is working fine and once i wanted to enter game again it still leaves me in reconect screen ccant evne play the game :@ even tried restaarting bnet app stil leaves me stuck in recconect screen.

Dear Nathardrick,
Thank you for this response.

I am very sad to report that not only the situation did not improve, it has gone worse.
Now I get the same issue on WoW Classic as well.

Again this happens on a desk top machine that is very strong.
Also, every time this happens I quickly try to visit other sites and I always get the page I’m connecting to.

I would assume that a network problem would have some effects on responsiveness of other sites and not just battle.net. (But I am not a CS Eng)

Anyways, I would like to know that you guys do something more than just “looking into it” . I died like 5 times in 1 hour of classic wow just because I got dced mid fight. it is a TERRIBLE experience…

Edit:
OK, this just happened again.
Again, lost point in BG for no reason other than problems from YOUR side.

I am not going to waste more time on this. I am uninstalling this as we speak. maybe, sometime in the future, when Blizzard decides to actually listen to customers problems and SOLVE them I will re-install it.

Untill then - have fun

1 Like

Hey there,

I moved post from users reporting disconnections on iPad Pros to the [Dec2019] Main Thread for iPad Crashes after Latest Patch thread. This is a known issue that our Hearthstone team is working to resolve and it is unrelated to the problem IamNotAnumbr is reporting.

@IamNotAnumbr
The connection problems you are experiencing are between the HOTnet network and the Blizzard Europe network. Our network team has been in contact with HOTnet over the past few weeks and they are working to resolve the issues, however it is proving to be more difficult to isolate and resolve since it involves other network providers in between HOTnet and Blizzard. There is no ETA on a fix at the moment, but they are still working together to resolve it.

To prevent this thread from collecting unrelated reports I’m going to go ahead and close it down.

If you anyone is experiencing game disconnections please first try the steps on our Hearthstone Disconnection Problems article. This should help with disconnections in the majority of cases, barring any issues like the Ipad Pro bug or known connections problems between specific ISPs and the Blizzard network.