Game cant continue after each game/ IOS Client crashes after prepurchasing the new expansion

After prepurchasing the newest expansion prior to the maintenance of the shop, I have experienced a lot of issues regarding the game. On Pc, I cannot load out the victory or defeat screen after each game so I have to restart the client after every game. On IOS platforms, my game crashes all the time with my account. My friend’s account worked just fine. I believe there must be some sort of bug for players that prepurchased the packs before the maintenance as I have read several posts on the same issues in technical support.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I even re-installed the app on my iPhone, and it’s still crashing every time I try and open it up. What’s going on?

1 Like

A couple posts on the HS subreddit also have people mentioning issues with iOS version.

Some on iOS aren’t having an issue, so maybe its a combination of iOS and pre-purchasing the next expansion? I did, so maybe that’s the common thread until more information from players is collected.

The game works fine on my Windows laptop, but is a constantly crashing experience on my iPad, so there is definitely a component that it is at least partially and iOS client issue.

1 Like

My speculation is that since the patch on mobile devices was delayed, if you pre-purchased a bundle for the next expansion, your account now has 50 or 80 packs for a card set which does not exist, as far as the old version of the game is concerned. That could be what causes it to crash. Hopefully version 13.4 is released very soon on mobile and that resolves the issue.

I don’t see how that could explain issues in Windows though.

I had made the pre-purchase after they “fixed” their issue. I thought the only bug was that they were issuing the wrong legendary too early. Thanks for the additional info.

I am also running version 13.4.29349 of the game which was released yesterday. So the version I have sees the newest expansion in the store. Someone in a reddit thread that says they are having issues didn’t pre-purchase, so I am led to believe the latest client for iOS has issues for some devices.

2 Likes

My iPad crashes after every game with the new update and I didn’t pre-order anything.

iPad mini 2.

4 Likes

Can confirm the game crashes on starting a games and browsing my collection. I have an iphone 6.

2 Likes

Same problem. Game crashes after every game played on iPad.

2 Likes