Galakrond awakening

I prepurchased galakrond awakening and on the site it sayz that on 21january is the release of the first chaper … but in the game the adventute shows 1week till the release .

I’m having the same issue. Even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling, same issue. Playing on a galaxy s7 dl’d on the amazon appstore. Plz halp!

Same. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Checked the Google Play store for updates. Nada.

Same here on iPhone. Did they neglect to flip a switch. PvE is my favorite part of the game :frowning:

“All I want to say is that
They don’t really care about us”

-Michael Jackson-

Two hours with no reply, gotta say you’re right! That or it’s their social media teams nap time?

It’s working fine on PC but on my iPad I am stuck at the “Hearthstone has been updated, please download the latest version” screen. Except there is no version other than the one from a month ago on the App Store. Please push the update to Apple!!!

“Is anybody out there? Can anybody hear me?”

Finally got an update notice in the app store. For anyone following this thread you may want to check, I think they finally pushed the update through. Good luck!

There’s no updates in the APP store. The game saves “new version available”. I’m stuck and can’t play.

Are you on iOS? If so, they’re notoriously slow at updating that platform. My condolences

Based on your incompetency on solving the crash issues on IOS (still hasnt been solved) can we expect this pve content to be launched in May / June on IOS?

This isnt a topic posted for the sake of trolling or a roast. Im just being realistic here.

Any updates on when this will be fixed @blizzard

In a few months probably.

The update is working fine for me. I just played the first chapter of the adventure like 20 minutes ago.

Still not up for me, tried reinstalling and everything and still nothing

Getting the update released on mobile platforms requires that Google and Apple approve the patch. Blizzard does not have any control over when this happens.

Well I just restarted my iPad, still shows the 12/10/19 as the latest version… I assume you’re not talking about an iOS device? I can access the new solo on the PC, that’s not the point.

They do actually, if they made the arrangements for a planned release like any other company, it would have been approved by now if thats the case.

Then again we are talking about a company that is run by J Allen Brack. Meaning we are asking a dolphin to climb a tree

It’s a time zone thing; basically, give it a few hours. Should be fine now, actually.