Galakrond armor bug(s)

After playing galakrond it continued to show 5 armor even after being hit. did not see if it absorbed the 5 attack and then changed the health, but the armor icon continued to show all the way through death.

ive also seen some issues with armor amounts as a warrior and not just galakrond. the above bug happend to a friend of mine while she was streaming.

2 Likes

I had the same issue yesterday. i thought i was dreaming, but today the samething.

Hunter ignored my armor and killed while I had 2HP+5 Armor

I’ve been having the same issues and I have even seen it in the montreal masters tour.

Same issue here. The hero got killed with armor. There’re definitely something wrong with the armor.

I got the issues with both Rogue/Warrior Gala, too. I also had 30+ armor, but playing Gala reduced it to 5. Clearly a bug!

Replay shows that I had no armor, that means the game ignores Gala armor and override your current armor, too!

hsreplay . net/replay/PfDNvTMSUw7sGBH55zAqim
hsreplay . net/replay/oPp3cpQVsreZ6CZqLwqPLk"

This is ABSOLUTE clutial bug. I lost match for this crazy bug in ranked. (misreading opponent hero health and missed lethal!) that’s so stressful.

Just experienced this bug. Had 14 armor. Playing Gala dropped me to 5. Then, when I would attack, the 5 armor would stay there, and my health would drop instead. So it overwrote my armor with fake armor. Here is the replay:

hsreplay dot(.) net/replay/BG7zWDwkH9BvzpovmK5cJ8

Hi! I play un movile version so I haven’t picture, but I sufered the same bug twice. First of them was againt priest’s gala and I won but he has 5 of armor, the last one i was warlock’s gala and I loose whit 5 armor and -1hp.