Future Solo Adventures?

Not sure if this was alredy discussed or not, but I am curious if there will ever be any Solo Adventures? Not Book of Heroes/Mercenaries or glorified tutorials like Path of Arthas, but more along the lines of the Dungeon Runs and Icecrown. All I know is that they were pushed to the side because of burnout, but I do wonder if there are any plans at all for future Solo Adventures since they’re kind of a big part of the game’s identity. I’d love for them to go back and start adapting iconic raids and dungeons from WoW to Hearthstone again.

1 Like

I wish they would bring these back too. I believe a major reason they stopped was that the game was taking up too much space on phones, but they have now solved that issue by making different modes optional to download, so I am hopeful!

1 Like

I’d be inclined to agree, especially since they cut support for both Mercenaries and Duels, but they’ve also made weird cutbacks beyond that. Note the expansion trailers since Festival of Legends hsve been kind of underwhelming and haven’t had a catchy song/track since.

I’d love a new Solo Adventure set on the Broken Isles!