Friends for Quests

I see it alot, but where do you guys go to make actual, decent friendly players at?

I only play the game for the quests… but whenever i play randoms… i lose almost every match, so i dunno how i can complete the quests… especially if they say “challenge a friend, or spectate” I live in a small community so… i dunno where to find people to play this game with…

Start another account and play it on another machine like pc or pad or phone etc and complete them that way.

1 Like

You can add me for them if you want. As long as you tell me it’s for the quest I’ll play Zayle or Whizbang so my deck is random

Loco1234#1317

Feel free to add me too. Experienced player… most people on my friends list no longer play. Happy to help out with quests.

NA - #1734

Alright i’ll send you guys a fwend request

Feel free to add me if you need help completing quests. Glad to help if you seem online SrChatto#1727

I would but in my last post… People are just treating me so badly… I think i’m gonna give up on this game.

Sorry…

Hey I didn’t get a notification about your message.

Feel free to add me and see that there are nice people here. Up to you :).

Im new as well. Im going to add you, If you don’t want to accept the request, thats fine but I also am looking for players to meet

I added you as well. Hope you don’t mind.

I also added you, hope thats cool with you.

I accepted the invite and replied to you.

I Added everybody in this thread. So far when I added ppl in the past from this forum, no one ever accepted. Why?

Jerry #11177

Not sure which server I’m on. Never seen anything about that. I’m in Europe though.

BattleNet accounts are divided by server; each account is essentially different within each server. This means that friend lists are also separate, unfortunately.

If you live in Europe, you almost certainly play in the Europe servers by default. Most people who post here (on the US forums) play in the Americas servers.

If you send people friend requests from a given server, they will only receive and be able to accept it within that server, meaning only if or when they log into the same server as you.

As such, it is most likely that the people you added simply never received your friend request.

To the topic at hand, everyone should feel free to add me if they need help with quests or in general! :smiley: Please keep in mind I am not able to be terribly active these days, however.

Phobetor#1708
[Americas / NA]

i got the quest right now added a few add me DarkLord#1677

I added you. I’m shot in NA. Not sure what time you play or if you still have the quest.

Im looking to add friends to my list for friendly games once in a while.

Add me if you wanna

I got a quest to share kinda new to the game but i try lol… Nutzitch#1350 if anyone wants to add me

I never got any friend requests from any of you… i dunno if this was an attempt to troll others but… i take gaming, and friendship seriously. So i dunno what to say… I started the thread in hopes to make friends, and help each other with quests… not troll each other. But it’s fine i’ll just struggle and keep being a loner.

My dude, I added you, played against you with Whizbang for a quest, you complained it was OP and you’d never have those cards (despite me telling you the entire deck was one single card that generates decks for you). Then you lied to me about either not being able to get a girlfriend or being married (likely the former, it’s very clear you want pity), so I blocked you.

I have screenshots of this conversation. I have proof it happened.

Get out of here with your self pity crap, you are a toxic person who did this to yourself