Freezing trap bug

Once freezing trap is activated and the card is sent back to your hand you are unable to play that card again

1 Like

this happens to me every time I face freezing trap whether it’s in arena or ranked. it’s making facing hunter unbearable and needs to be fixed. no workaround for me. I’ve seen other players have no problem and it’s ruining all hunter matchups for me!

Just happened to me. I couldn’t play the card that would have gave me lethal and I lost.

Same happens with rogue’s Blackjack Stunner, however at least on PC you can still play the card, only cant select it by clicking on it. You can however click on it and drag the card to the board and play it that way.

This bug continues to plague me! Nearly half of games are against face hunters, and this bug is making it so even games I have a good chance of winning can be ruined! Reaching to unplug internet, re-plug and reconnect and rejoin the game takes long enough you lose your turn anyway, and lose. This is not a viable “workaround” especially against a match that ends on turn 7 unless you play perfectly.

same thing happened to me several times