Freezing trap bug

Minions returned by freezing trap can not be played again, even when I have enough mana

6 Likes

Gonna need some more details. What minion was it, how much mana did you have? What other cards had been played/were on the board? Do you have screenshots, or even better a replay?

Same here, so far every minion returned to my hand with freezing trap was unplayable. I remember happening with spirit jailer and the 5/5 that destroys a soul fragment and gives +5 attack but happened to other minions as well

1 Like

When the hunter returns the map using “frost trap”. It can’t be played. Played priest

This appears to be a legitimate bug.

Someone else posted a link to a video

https://streamable.com/ziqeo3

1 Like

That’s happened to me twice in the past couple of days. This last time a Freezing Trap made one of my minions unplayable it was Lady Vash who got caught by the Freezing Trap. She became completely unplayable afterwards no matter how much mana I had. Very frustrating as she’s a great card and would have given me a much better chance to win. I finally just forfeited the game.

1 Like

Acknowledged to be a bug, with a possible workaround in the mean time:

1 Like

In the video I linked above, the player appears to be dragging the minion, without success.

I am only reporting what Blizzard said, I have not tried it myself. It could be a difference between clicking on the card, then trying to play it by dragging (which does not work) and clicking somewhere else, drag the mouse to the card while the button is still down, then drag the card. That is the way I imagine it. I edited my post to add “possible” to it.

I experienced the same thing in my Arena run, couldn’t drag a single card from 3 affected once in a single game. Makes hunter literally broken, especiall in Arena-mode where you dependent heavily on your resources. Its not fun