Free deck extinction

Same problem here. A choice of 6 loaner decks for new or returning players just disappeared. Hope it will get fixed soon.

4 Likes

Same here the loaner deck was the main reason why i started playing again

1 Like

mine is gone too. However, you guys are receiving xp and quest progress after completing the returning player quests? My game is completely stuck when it comes to progress.

2 Likes

I had 23hours until i could claim my free deck, after the patch all the loaner decks are gone.

2 Likes

Same here
Did they remove the free deck? I returned a week ago and i had 1 day left before choosing one desk. Now they disappeared, i had deck slots, and i had not any cards from any deck, what happend?

1 Like

returning player here. I was just playing then suddenly the game just closed and updated, then when i was able to play again, all 6 loaner decks are gone. 17 hrs left to claim it and now its gone. Will blizzard give it back to us?

1 Like

I had two days left on mine. Ranked is unplayable for me without those decks for now. At least I can do casual with a core deck.

1 Like

The 6 loaner decks I had access to are missing as well. Hopefully they come back soon

1 Like

Hey same issue, the update made my loaner deck options disappear before I could pick one (literal hours left). Standard ranked is now off the table. Plz help blizzard

1 Like

Same for me, after update all loaner decks dissapeared altough i had 2 more days to chose.

Blizzard has replied to this - 26.0 Known Issues

Same problem. Please fix. I want that Hydralodon.

1 Like

I want to add myself to this list of people who did not receive my deck. I will close my current open ticket accordingly.

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem as everyone else here. I was playing with one of the free decks, finished my game, forced to update and then the decks were gone. I was really enjoying them as well. I’m a returning player from years ago and I really hope I’ll get one of those decks :)! I saw someone posted a reply from Blizzard about a possible fix so I’m guessing all I can do is wait and hope mine isn’t glitched away forever.

(I did open a ticket about this but no response. If it gets fixed I’ll of course delete that ticket.)

I just got my ticket answered.

“I checked into this and found that we have been receiving reports regarding on this matter and it is being investigated. In the meantime, we do not have a viable resolution or workaround, nor can we provide any type of compensation for the matter. However, be assured eyes are on it to try to get a fix in.”

No type of compensation… i really feel like its time to boycott blizzard.

1 Like

Before you boycott Blizzard, maybe read the sticky? They answered this previously and have updated it today.

TLDR - you’re getting the new loaner decks on the 11th.

Are you living under a rock? i feel sorry for you mate. If you are this addicted to a game that you swallow their shait, shame on you.

1 Like

Living under a rock? I’m not the one who forgot to click the correct link. Maybe don’t get so defensive over your mistake?

smh. what are you talking about? i did read what blizzard said, you dont understand what i mean. you aint a rocket scientist thats for sure. i wont read this post anymore so dont bother answering.

You didn’t “win” this “argument.” You forgot to click on the sticky thread that had the answer to your question, and when this was pointed out to you, you felt like your manhood was insulted and got defensive.

I don’t understand what you mean? I understood you perfectly :slight_smile: