Free 3200 Dust?

exactly! Id rather have my golden legos that I earned and PAID for back! I didnt want the dust in the first place. We seem to have been punished for giving them money in the first place.

did not get any free dust :frowning: and played since alpha or closed beta.

I was happy with the dust I received but not so pleased about losing my golden cards. Are we going to be allowed to choose between the dust and the cards? I know some think it foolish, but I like to collect gold cards.

Congratulations, A new announcement was made, and the restore was still bugged.

Turns out that 8000 dust x 2 we got earlier but didn’t spend was a huge lie, wasn’t even x1. XD.

They reverted the changes and 14k+ dust disappeared from the collection, I think it’s fair to say whatever they did, they changed the 16k dust to 2k at best, but still only restored single copies of golden cards. My golden lok’har is back, but i still only have 1 of 2 copies of each golden. And when they’re restored, the total dust will probably be 0.

Congratulations everyone who spent 16k, you’re probably not going to be negative -8k, but -14k-16k. I hope you crafted something worth going in debt for. :laughing:

I have a similar problem. I received a lot of dust for no reason at all. The real problem is that
I’ve lost all the uncraftable golden cards that I earned by completing the whole “Honor Title” quest (=7200 Honor points) except for 2 cards: 1x Stormpike Aid Station and 1x Drek’Thar.

I want to know what is really going on.

The missing uncraftable Goldens are slowly coming back with the fix they’re rolling out.

It looks like they’re replacing the missing goldens and taking the related dust in stages.

About 10-15 minutes ago when I first saw the announcement, I logged in and found 2000 of the dust I’d been given removed and 5 of the missing Honor track goldens restored. Just logged in a second time, and another 2000 dust has been removed, while the remaining 5 honor goldens I was missing have returned. Still missing my golden Lokholar, but I assume that that is coming back soon and another 3200 dust will go.

Here’s the announcement about the problem and the ongoing fix:

1 Like

yea all my dust just disappeared so i guess they are taking it all back

Yeah, same here… missing cards… iceblood Tower !? Like you I detected the missing card by seeing my deck being incomplete…

How could we find out what cards Blizz (aka MSFT) decided to gently remove from my collection?

when looking at my “Transaction History” I don’t see the crafting activities…

Anyone?

Wow same here… I left the game, came back… dust is gone… but my cards are still missing :frowning:

I logged in to two popups that said 8000 each… and I was like “damn!” and then I looked and saw I only had 3600, so I thought I must have misread “800” but I know sometimes you gotta log in and out… so I do that… and now it says “600” What the hell?

Well great, apparently the earlier reverts took away all the normal copies you had before, all the dust is back to 0. Didn’t even get credited for any dupes, and they’re back.

I guess they just rolled back it all. So 2x 8k = 0. Not even x1, or anything for the cards that were actual duplicates of the reward cards before, Oh well.

Sigh.

April FOOOOOOOOOOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a ha ahahhah ahh ahhah a

All of my Dust has vanished. The Final Showdown I crafted remains crafted. They did not go to negative Dust, either, as far as I can tell.

Now I’m TOTALLY sad I didn’t take all my Hearthstone cards and run to Mexico. Does this mean if I’d totally made Ramp Druid last night I’d still have it?

As far as I can discern, you should still have your Ramp Druid.

I didn’t craft it. I was going to totally be responsible and save my new, generously given dust, savoring a variety of artisinal choices over the next month or so, thanking Blizzard for every bit of their uncharacteristic generosity oh wait

2 Likes

I try not to be too negative - but goodness gracious, this was a thirty clown circus car trunk fiesta, Blizzard.

I was about to enjoy the game for once, craft a few cards I’ve needed for years, play a wider, healthier meta and toss y’all a $20-30 Wild purchase because I was grateful.

Now I think I’ll go do something else with my night.

1. Next time I see free Dust in my account I’m using it.
  2. If a baseline pack costs roughly $1.25 and is a baseline 40 dust, that implies that you are charging us about $40-50 per crafted Legendary.
  3. This also has made it clear that we own nothing when it comes to Hearthstone, except an account you really own and that you can reach into and alter at any time.
4 Likes

No one could remember exactly how much dust they had.

When you open the game and clicked too quickly, you wouldn’t even notice the dust increase.

Next thing you heard your cards were robbed. And you couldn’t remember which cards were missing from your collection.

Then you bought new cards.

All did legitimately and should be afforded benefit of doubt. no punishment is not warranted

I didnt get any dust

Logged in just now and my cards had all been restored and my dust balance set to 0 (even though I had some before the whole disaster). Disenchanted a crappy common to check if the balance was in the negative (in case the numbers didn’t reflect it) but that card gave me a positive balance of 20 dust. Seems they are fixing things by restoring cards and setting dust to 0, at least in my case.

Its honestly sad when you think about it. you got over 100 posts here all happy and thanking blizzard then they take it back and there are now like 20 forumns of 1000s of posts of people ticked off.

2 Likes