For those who havent read Q and A

Some good stuff was answered there:

• Dual class cards are probably coming (like tri-class but its gonna be good vs evil)
  • Druid will get ramp
  • HoF cards will be replaced with new ones in standard
  • Tyrande will be available pre end of the year
  • They re considering new modes
  • They re considering extra prizes for 500+ wins in ranked

Not a lot was answered about wild but still i believe the whole discussion gave some really nice answers. Thx btw for choosing this forum for this discussion. It feels nice!!!

7 Likes

Wild was answered though. It was more in the line of, currently no plan, but we are keeping an eye on how things turn out in Wild (our eyes are mostly on Barnes, Darkest Hour).

Also, one of the important one, autosquelch is not on our radar still, contrary to Tyrande.

2 Likes

That feels like trash, you said “considering” implying basically no? Don’t worry though guys! We gutted Druid ramp an cant wait to show you the new epic quality ramp cards coming you can craft!!! Lol.

Literally the only big piece of fan service you shared is people should be able to get Tyrande again by the end of the year. Which I know was massively asked for by fans. But where’s Khadgar? Special treatment boys, gotta do ladies first afterall.

Can you provide the link to the full article? Thanks

1 Like

Just go over the orange text ones, unless you want to go mad reading 400 posts.

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Also for anyone who didn’t know, you can click/tap the little Blizzard logo in a Dev/Mod’s upper-right corner of their post, and it will take you to the next Blizzard-authored post in that thread.

2 Likes

Thank you guys!
20 char

I don’t want to be that guy, but that particular Tyrande comment* was in reply to someone specifically talking about being unable to obtain Tyrande because the promotion wasn’t available in their country. Which means it’s possible that Tyrande will be available by the end of the year… for players in countries where she wasn’t available before.

*Link: Rise of Shadows Q&A - April 22, 2019 - #299 by MeanBob-1146

They are also considering new ways of acquiring old card backs. Tyrande will come right after. Really soon!

Source

Oh, and the achievements thing will be right after Tyrande.

Since Pilfer is in the basic set, they are considering changing to the new burgle wording.

There’s a few things I wanted to see that makes me happy.

-More Legendary Weapons and Spells
-More multi class cards
-A new mode!? Can it be BO3 so I can use more tech cards in side decks, pretty please?!

Aluneth is one of my favorite cards. Insanely powerful, so much so that it killed me many times.

Yes, just make them solid cards and not support cards like jade that never worked in Rogue.

Personally not a fan of BO3 and sideboard but I would like more useful tech cards in HS like Loatheb, Dirty Rat, Mossy Horror, Unseen Saboteur.

The last person who played Saboteur on me saved me the 5 mana crystals for Myra’s Unstable Element(only 2 other cards in my hand) and almost threw a game they had in the bag.

I want to play cards like it and Azalina, but they, and many more, are bad for a general purpose BO1 deck.

So they are definitely printing lots of new cards for you to buy.

As always, they are “considering” giving you more value at some point for the money you spend on Hearthstone.

So what else is new.

1 Like

Nope i (at least) wont buy anything. Im so disgusted with what happened at the basic/classic set and the constant nerfs in general that im not planning buying anything Hs related. I feel like my money dont have value anymore.

Still these things they re saying are good and worth giving a positive feedback. But imo they re not enough to gain my trust.

You got full dust refunds for the nerfs no?

They are NOT considering the extension of the No-Repeat-Legendary rule for Epics, it would seem. Alas.

Nice to hear they’re going to replace the cards they HoFed. Wasn’t really fair to the classes that have had their cards cut from the Classic set.

They don’t consider Boom, Hagatha, or Zuljin to be problems at this point. They say they’re willing to keep an eye on them, but as of yet they see no reason to change them.

Similarly, they don’t want to mess with the T1 decks of the new meta (Lackey Rogue, Token Druid, etc) yet. Their general response is that they are waiting for the community to step up and adapt to these decks first rather than taking the more extreme step of nerfing cards or decks.

Not doing autosquelch. Not even thinking about it.

They’re cooking up smaller rewards, access to old card backs, and old hero portraits … supposedly by the end of the year.

And it was VERY nice to see this on their official forums for a change. I think this is actually the first time they’ve ever done this. Long, long overdue and very welcome.

1 Like