Fix your * game!

You want to earn money from us. But give us fun back!! I am busy a few hours now to beat ravak again but every * time I waste a half hour and at end boss I get destroyed. Why can’t we get a second chance? This is pure frustration to me. I had a team which could beat every boss. But now it looks like you buffed the fight. If you don’t want us to have fun. Or loot then why give us something we don’t deserve? Normal hearthstone is already pure garbage with all meta players. Not everyone has the luck with card packs. I need hunter cards. Last xpack unlucky and this one also. Pure greed. One day you win with a deck and then a few days you lose everything with the same * deck. Real life is only bad things these times. We play games to relax. But this is far from relax. This is pure frustration with scripted trash fights
Also visitor slots. Pure garbage every * time I get sabotage or a bomb or whatever. And now I go with a fully upgraded team and I get a visitor for mercs where I don’t want it for. Why can’t we select (marking) a few mercs who have priority for a visitor task? Make us customers happy. It’s not a problem to spend money on a game but if it makes me angry every * day I play something else. I am angry. I didn’t swear in my post.

My empathy left with this comment.

Just complete all tasks every day for whichever visitors you get, and you don’t get those ones again, and eventually you will have done them with all characters.

1 Like

Cant u just use rag with sulfuras?

Even if u cant, u can still crush him with nature.

2 Likes

Does he have nature weakness?

No, but he is a red merc and nature damage can boost itself + hit twice with the guff+brukan combo.

1 Like