Fire elemental + mini shudderblock 0 dmg to enemy hero

i just played game with reno shaman plague dk… We was in fatique … I used mini shudderblock + fire elemental for lethal enemy was 11 hp… it deals 0 dmg and i lost

And feedback make highlander cards start of the game otherwise bad desing vs plagues

This is not a bug.

Legendary · Minion · Whizbang

3 Likes

Oh nooo…better i read all the text thx

1 Like

Yep, reading skills are OP. Ohmaigaad! Ridiculous! This needs to be nerfed ASAP!!!1111

:grinning: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

There is a way to bypass you can combine the mini shudderwock with kalimos and do 18 damage in one turm because the damage does not come from kalimos but the from his invocation.

You do have to meet the requirements for kalimos and have the 1 mana shudderwock in hand so it does require some setup.

1 Like

Another somewhat consistent way is to use Chaotic Tendrils. If you can get them up to 10 mana in Standard (clarifying because I’m a Wild player, but I’ve seen videos of it), you have a 50/50 chance of getting Sunset Volley

Deal 10 damage randomly split among all enemies. Summon a random 10-Cost minion.

Because the spell deals the damage, and not the Battlecry itself, it still works.

You’re correct that it requires some setup, but unless I’m misreading the card, you DON’T have to have the Mini Shudder to do it.

Battlecry: Your next Battlecry triggers 3 times, but can’t damage the enemy hero.

Notice how it doesn’t say “next Battlecry this turn”. So, unless they worded the card wrong, Kalimos just has to be the next Battlecry after Shudderblock.

1 Like