Finally you are all auto-squelched

Finally found a 3rd party program that allows me to auto-squelch meaning I do not have to do it manually anymore.

Hearthstone Decktracker to all of you who hate emotes… to bad it doesn’t tell the emoter you are squelching them but hey at least now i don’t have to listen to their whines.

1 Like

See, here’s the thing

Noboldy cares, here or in game

Well you must care else you would not of come here and opening your big mouth. Seriously you are like a disease that just won’t go away.

1 Like

I don’t particularly care if you auto squelch actually, I just enjoy calling you out on your nonsense

Ya because what I believe in is non-sense man your such a failure at life.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

1 Like

I feel sorry for you cause you are always posting at all times day and night you have no job and no life your pathetic.

Also, many major computer platforms have a volume control.

I work from home as an SAT tutor and I’m generally busy most of the time. It just really doesn’t take long to check the forums and reply to things.

This comment for example. Less than a minute of my time, maybe five minutes of my time on this thread, fifteen tops replying to you in total

This is levels of petty I never thought possible.

3 Likes

@Loco liar your to stupid to be a Sat tutor.

*You’re, *too

If YOU’RE going to call someone TOO stupid for something (irony aside), you should probably make sure you don’t have mistakes in the comment. Kind of makes you look more stupid than the person you’re criticising

Also, it’s just really not a hard test in terms of content. The difficulty comes from presentation.

2 Likes

Coming into threads to pick at things is kinda Loco’s thing. Don’t worry about it, but thanks for the hot tip. I usually don’t squelch when I have to, because there is some players who emote ‘properly’. Sometimes though there is that one person who does it right at the end and you miss it.

I don’t really care about grammar in a video game forum sorry…

2nd never took the stupid test as i do NOT believe in standardized testing and I got into college and got my BS Environmental Sciences proving people do NOT need a stupid standardized test to prove they are able to get thru college.

@Difford I have noticed which makes me think he lives a very sad life.

1. Not replying to you at any point

2. I never said it gives any indication of that, I think it’s pretty useless overall. But it’s still a huge source of stress for high schoolers and I quite enjoy that my job allows me to help with that.

Literally all mentioning my job was intended to do was provide a counter point to the OP’s “you have no job and no life” statement, which was frankly pathetic

1. My life is pretty good tbh, I just have minimal tolerance for stupid people like the OP. If your post is deserving of an actual reply, you’ll get one. If you’re just here to whine, I will gladly call you out.

@loco

Sorry but 99% of all people on the internet in a video game forum make stuff up about who they are period. Noone is gonna believe a word you say about your life.

Funny you have minimal tolerance for stupid people when high school kids are pretty stupid (with the things they do, say and think). I know because I was one once.

Also from your past posts seems you have a thing for the OP as you can’t keep from posting in his posts.

Cool, don’t care if you believe me or not.

I was in high school once too. I was extremely stupid in high school, everyone was. That doesn’t mean I have to like it now.

And hey, if you want to talk about having a thing for someone, why’d you reply to a post 10 days later just to say what essentially amounts to “I don’t like you and I think you’re sad”? Not a great look for you, not at all

The great thing is I don’t care what people think of me I gave that up right after high school.

Hmmm, well played. Spectacular!!! Well, that didn’t quite hit the mark. By The Holy Light! None will survive!!!

1 Like