Feedback & Suggestions

I have been actively playing the game since early 2014, this is my first post.

1. You want us to spend real money on Battle Pass for an expansion that lasts for 3 months and you don’t include Hero Skins for all the classes. I mean when you are going to balance to available skins quantities for all the classes. So I pass.
  2. Diamond Cards are miss. You should have made heroes with those animations as they will continuously be on the battlefield which would have been more appealing. Wasted opportunity there. Diamond Heroes also could be as reward once player reaches 1500 wins with a class.
  3. This is the most important one!: You should award faster decision making on PvP content. I hate waiting for opponent that takes all the time in each turn. I mean buddy, you have 2 mana, how many opportunities you have while you are holding 3-4 cards. I think, there should be calculations of amount of time spent and needs to be reflected on experience pool at the of the match. That would appeal to many players and make the game faster. After all, many players go face because other archetypes taking too long to build. You should really find a way to make battles faster.
  4. Find a way to guide me on available achievements I have when picking up a Hero at the beginning of the Battlegrounds game. You want me to engage with your achievements right? Care for them? So I play all the heroes so you can get feedback through your system to better balance it out? I don’t want to create a spreadsheet and track them manually.

Nozdormu the Eternal will be in the upcoming core set. Enjoy

I found a possible card interaction which should be prevented in missions. When playing the Fissures mission for Gruff, he pulled a random Mage spell and got the spell that cast 10 random spells. One spell was to return 3 minions to player’s hand. It sent the Bubbling Fissure to his hand and I couldn’t complete the mission, unless he plays it. The special mission cards shouldn’t be able to be returned to players hand.