Feedback for Devs

Roblox yourselves at your earliest convenience (if you even read these forums, which I know you don’t since these forums were created).

I am sure this will be removed by a moderator, but I hope the moderator passes on the feedback anyway.

You can’t design worth s&$^. This is the worst card game I have ever had the displeasure of playing and you have the gall to charge people the amount you do just to play it.

Every expansion has been worse than the last and every expansion you have broken interactions, overpowered decks, and you smooth brained monkeys can’t even fix the app’s coding so that it is slightly better than someone with brain damage could create.

You are nothing but money grubbing, sexual assaulting, losers who probably don’t even know what the term “Quality Assurance” means. I honestly wish you all the worst in life and hope you never have another job in the game design industry when you inevitably lose your jobs.

1 Like

amen, pay to win and overpowered 1 payment to get unstoppable hero switch card. need a basic section other than arena, which often is biased to classes as well