Favorite misheard voicelines

" I gonna be Hitch! "

Gone are the days of old Reno going adventuring, and had been replace with milk bottles and diapers.

2 Likes

“The irondeep mine… is mine!”

Then when attacking

Trogg mine, out!

1 Like

Dog’s Mine. Awwwwwwww

2 Likes

I thought that Firemancer Flurgl was saying “Bbleahplehpluhpuhprrr”, but it actually says “Bböbbleaghpupleüghrgaaphaarr”.

Haha, I say, what a funny joke. Cracks me up every time.

1 Like

I always thought Trogg was saying, “Gonna be fine! …It’s fine!” Like he was assigned to a certain task in making sure trogg mine operations run smoothly, and when more of them are summoned they take comfort in each other’s company against the barrage of spells? I guess referring to the mine makes more sense.

1 Like

Trogg found a new job as a parking fine attendant, after numerous complains from his previous job…

2 Likes

I love the idea that he is nervously reassuring himself xD.

1 Like

Absolutely!

It’s actually ‘Into the Fridge!’

Put jah face in da light, mon!

Isn’t it what’s said there? :grinning: That was an eye-opener for me.

Some other memorable ones:
‘I bring life and pfffff…’ (Alexstrasza).
‘Feel buff, red alert!’ (Shielded mini-bot; also ‘Feel failing’)
‘Dis dusk lemon cooks a little ?la bamba?’ (Twilight Summoner)

I believe I’ve already forgotten some, but I can’t put my finger on it.

PS ‘Armouring up, portals online’ (actually ‘powering’, I believe — Mechwarper).

Yabbabdeep mine, is mine!

1 Like

10 months later… Lol…

Yes, I am Sparky Elf, the supreme archaeologist! :stuck_out_tongue:

My wife for hire!

20char

1 Like

Oh, there was also this, of course:

‘MY FIRE PEE-PURR!’ (Ragnaros)

The ‘(un)corrupted’ version (Lightlord) is up to this standard:

‘FOR LIGHT, PALADINS!’ (It’s actually ‘The Light purges’ or something like this).

Bru’kan: ‘Lightning is doughnuts!’ (sounds more like ‘bo-nuts’, actually, but that doesn’t make much sense: is it some nuts variation of a bo staff or what? :grinning: )

Lemme dig this up. :grinning:

For some time, I’d been thinking that Rhythmdancer Risa would be unbetable.

‘DEEYALOMOOTODYTHOO!’

Dunno what’s that supposed to mean (yeah, I know there’s the wiki with clean audio files… :roll_eyes: [1]), but it surely sounds annoying. By the way, as a bonus, the triggered effect sounds like ‘Desu’ :joy: .

However, I’ve encountered a new champion — the Hipster [2]. His seemingly indecent relationship — I just hear the f-word there — with gnomes, which he considers to be ‘real music’, is… disturbing.

[1] https://hearthstone.wiki.gg/wiki/Rhythmdancer_Risa
[2] https://hearthstone.wiki.gg/wiki/Hipster