Favorite misheard voicelines

wand thief goes along the lines of (and my wife made this up btw)… “SUFFER! Tic Toc… My monster Tw_t is free!”…

Please don’t report me…
:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

No Loli Gagging from Risky Skipper. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Things are getting awfully spicy! Lol

2 Likes

“Careful, ram! I’ve got brews!” -Ram Commander

I’m inclined to think the brews in question are alcoholic from his garbled speech. Suppose they could also be Potions of Tongue-Swelling or something.

(No idea what the heck he actually says)

1 Like

Death’s Head Cultist

I always thought he said “Do you hear AND ignore?” which makes complete sense if you have no idea what the last part is really saying because a cultist is preaching to you but you’re not listening to what they are saying.

What he really says is “Do you hear Amnennar?” but Amnennar sounds more like am-nah-nore… which if you don’t know what amnennar is then it just sounds like gibberish.

3 Likes

I appreciate the ambiguity. It’s part of what makes misinterpreting so fun to begin with lol

1 Like

It took me forever to figure out “another happy guildy”. I kept thinking it was another harpy guilty.
I also thought it was “put your face in the light” at least the first two times…

2 Likes

On that note… Pali has some of the best emotes “there is only my justice now” “those who shun the light must forever dwell in darkness” lol

For the longest time I thought “Safety third!” was “Sixty-third!”. I kept wondering what the significance of that number was.

3 Likes

I guess its only 6 off from a good time :wink:

1 Like

“Innards move, empires fall.”

when in reality: “When earths move, empires fall.”

Bonus: Convincing Infiltrator DOES NOT say “fellow humans” when summoned. I slowed down the audio to analyse it years ago because it bugged me so much. No one can convince me that’s what it says, okay? No one!

1 Like

“Where’s my cut”

I hear “where’s my cat”.

Also speaking of voicelines, I wish the game allowed you to listen to the voicelines of cards in your collection like Shadowverse does.

1 Like

That would be a nice feature. Some wikis for the game will let you play voicelines as well as read them too.

My palm is purple, not really read.

idk how but I hear thong

2 Likes

I didn’t know RegisKilbin was selling his beard.

2 Likes

Don’t miss out. That’s value!

1 Like

“i feel itchy” I always heard that one wrong. think it’s icky?

2 Likes

Yea it’s icky, but itchy is funnier for a leper gnome to say you’ve convinced me lol

1 Like

And what the heck is Trogg saying? Can’t make it out.

when you start up a game the voice sometimes says:

“Hold on to your Monk! We are in for a wild night!”

And Eccentric Scribe when attacks says: “Toilet paper!”

2 Likes