Facing only 3 different players in battlegrounds

So I’ve posted this and gotten no response before but it is and has been an issue since release of battlegrounds.
The issue was worse and patched when you faced the same opponent every 2 turns but the issue still remains as you can go an entire 10+ game faceing only 3 opponents.

You seriously need to adress this or change the entire format to be only 4 players.
Why would I go 5th-8th when I have a stronger board than half the lobby?

Reference image at imgur /a/Dlaos9z

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the matchmaker is “rigging” it in there but in a “good sense”. If you’re almost ready to die and most others are high health/armor you often get “the dead”.

But it’s very unclear; e.g. does it look at armor/health or also the hero; also is it really the same this patch etc [or did they remove the “rigging”(I didn’t notice it yet)].

It does happen sometimes that you only face same three players virtually all lobby. No clue what causes this but its annoying.

They won’t fix it. Like you said it’s always been an issue and they haven’t addressed it.

I’m also not a fan of the matchmaking within a match. Sometimes you can fail into first place, for example, and instead of facing a dead guy or another opponent with a minimal board, you go up against someone who hit their stride and you are now on a swing towards a loss because you have to make decisions based on how well that went etc etc.