Extreme battleground lag

I’ve seen a few people mention the battleground lag, Kripp being one of them. I’mm in the same boat; when I’m in games, after a few turns it becomes unplayable… Freezing, refreshing, buying minions, attacking… It all causes huge amounts of lag.

Anyone else?

3 Likes

Mine is terrible. It lags so much it crashes the game. mostly battlegrounds, but some in other parts of the game. No addons for me. Its borderline unplayable or at least not fun to try. I even tried their support try these things first even tho I know its their game. Hopefully a hotfix soon. I’ve seen Kibler and Dog lag too so they have to know about it.

2 Likes

Don’t be so harsh. Blizzard is just small indie company.

Yeah I have this lags too. Playing pirates is very “enjoyable”.

1 Like

They’re not optimizing their animations, when u have 2 pirates that buff your other pirates they push themselves back like 3 to 4 times, instead of just once with 2 buff animations.

Same here, terrible lag ever since last patch. Reinstalling makes no difference. Also the background mumbling turns into static noise after a while of playing. The only fix is to restart the client.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Main Thread] After Patch Battleground is Extremely Laggy