Evolving Electricity - Lady Vashj

Currently on Mobile Battlegrounds, Lady Vashj’s passive activation trigger of her hero power disables you from purchasing any minion unless the tavern is refreshed even with the required gold available.

9 Likes

I have a screencap of the bug here. Playing on Android. The “Minion’s can’t attack” message appeared when trying to buy the new minions after hero power. Refreshing allowed me to buy minions, as would freezing and waiting for next turn, but the whole point of using hero power is usually to buy the upgraded minions right away.
(I don’t use the forums enough to actually embed an image or link so here’s the url)

https://flic.kr/p/2jdbXqG
3 Likes

It’s not just mobile. Happening on PC too. Can’t purchase upgraded minions on the turn that the tavern is upgraded.

1 Like

same here a quick fix is needed blizz

1 Like

Same thing happened to me! It was pretty frustrating, especially when I was gonna have an amazing turn 6 play…still won somehow lol. But ya, hopefully they fix it. Lady Vashj is such an underrated hero.

1 Like

+1, can’t believe this got out of testing. Please fix!

1 Like

I managed to catch a screen recording of this bug–it gives you the error text: “Minions cannot attack the turn they are played.” Can’t embed, so here’s the link: https://youtu.be/046d4GBSKYE

Using lady vashj on battle grounds, each time the tavern was upgraded and evolving electricity took place, hearthstone wouldn’t allow me to buy minions with available 3 gold. It said “minions can’t attack the turn they are played.” I took screenshots shots. It caused me to loose and needs to be corrected.

Same issues as the above posters:

After the new patch when playing Battlegrounds, I ran into a bug with Lady Vashj. The bug is as follows:

1. Level the tavern and trigger evolving electricity
  2. unable to buy any units with the text “Minions cannot attack the turn they are played” appearing over the screen (also have screenshots)
  3. I then lost the game since I was unable to purchase units even after restarting the client.

Information about the system: Android 10, Latest HS patch

Thanks for the reports! Lady Vashj is now temporarily disabled until they fix her next week:

1 Like