Event quest Doin Somethin unholy bugged

Same issue, I hope they fix it soon.

Same hear tried unholy fel and shadow

1 Like

Yep! Nothing at all counts towards it…tried multiple times using multiple decks…

Thanks for this! A hotfix should be hopefully be done before the weekend, let’s wait and see.

I’m Experiencing the same issue. By money spent, this game might top my wow subs. Annoying.

1 Like

Same thing here… at least 10 shadow spells used in Mercs & 2 games with Unholy Knight deck (wild & standard)

I can confirm, quest is bugged for me too, tried deathknight unholly runes (Antimagic Shield), Warlock fel and shadow spells. (Fiendish Circle, Abysal Wave). Tried on multiple modes, Standard and Wild. Nothing works. Tested on EU server. Help :upside_down_face:

I am writing to express my deep disappointment regarding the recent actions of your company. It seems that your focus has shifted entirely towards monetary gains, disregarding the dedicated efforts and hard work of your employees. The genuine desire to deliver quality work no longer seems to be of any importance to you.

My message is directed towards the management team. I implore you to consider pursuing a different line of work. I am certain that in another industry, as high-level executives, you would be able to earn significantly higher salaries. I suggest leaving the gaming industry to the players themselves.

Indeed, the issues on the EU server persist, and it is understandable that no one should be expected to wait for your leisurely convenience for a time-sensitive task. If people could remain online consistently, they would likely opt for a traditional RPG game. You are well aware of the composition of your player base.

May you face the consequences of your actions. (TR: Ayrıca yapacağınız işe sokam)

1 Like

Bugged for me aswell, 24h to fix a crucial event bug? Comon guys do something unholy…ermmm do something about it.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve had the same issue with both Warlock and Demon Hunter decks.

1 Like

Yeah. I tried every spell type in both the tavern and in regular ladder play. it is broken. In my humble opinion, when this issue is resolved EVERYONE should automatically get credit for completion of this quest instead of making everyone do it all over again.

2 Likes

I need to be compensated for my time lost banging my head against the wall.

Fix please. I am also experiencing this issue.

Has blizzard acknowledged this yet?

Still not working. I mean seriously, the solution is this simple:

On(CardPlayed)
if (CardType = “Fel”) or (Cardtype = “unholy”) or (Cardtype = “Shadow”) Then
AdvanceQuest(“Doin Somethin unholy”)
endif
endon

1 Like

remember how fast they reacted when they accidentally reactivated the tutorial questline?

1 Like

I have the same problem,
The event quest doesn’t register unholy rune cards played. I played several unholy rune cards, and yet the quest is still at 0/5. I also tried playing Shadow spells and the quest remains stuck at 0/5.

Same issue, still not fixed, I work as a QA and this is a bad one to let slip, hopefully they can get at least one of the three working just so we can get past this quest.

This bug has been acknowledged, and a fix is announced. See here:

There is no indication when exactly the server side hotfix will be rolled out. Usually that does not take very long.

EDIT: Please ignore the weird link within the quote. Somehow the forum software adds that, and no matter how I try to edit this post to remove it, I cannot get rid of it without deleting the quote completely.

1 Like

Issue has been fixed. Thanks Hearthstone team!!