Ethereal conjurer

I have play 4 games using ethereal conjurer and everytime the game froze if you wait like 15 min the game play back everything your opponent have playin in the moment, and u die,I hope I get a reward or something, i lost rank doing this, fix your game,and stop putting broken game out there for the players to fix for you, and if you banned me for thisI will post this in the internet, since heard you act like this for people that tell you your mess up, for the record one of the game that I played was a win it must be a way to make it a exploit :wink: .

3 Likes

I just played against someone named Rapturous#1308 who exploited it. It looked like they had a long turn with no rope but it seems they played many turns while there was no feedback on my side. Then it played all the turns, skipping mine except for draws.

2 Likes

Known issue which should be fixed tomorrow:

If you believe someone exploited it intentionally, please do not shame them publicly on the forums by giving their name. Instead, follow this procedure to report them:

1 Like

I apologize, thank you for informing me

Thanks for the feed back.

I am not sure that this is fixed. I had it happen to me twice just today in the solo adventure “tombs of terror” at the inner sanctum. Reno has a Ethereal Conjurer and when ever I play it the game seems to freeze. Really frustrating. I have downloaded the update so I guess it should be fixed.

2 Likes

“Tombs of terror”/ “V.The Inner Sanctum” Reeno has [ETHEREAL CONJURER] and playing it will break the game. needs to be fixed!

2 Likes

Patch didn’t fix it at least for solo adventures. Once again stuck in loop can’t play.

From the reports I have read, it appears to be fixed on PC, but not on mobile. Are you playing mobile? Just so we know who is affected.

I’m on IOS, latest update downloaded and installed. Bug is not fixed. Puts me in a continuous loop of crashing and trying to reconnect.