Error: the selected deck is not valid for this game mode

I literally just started playing and can’t do anything past the six tutorial games because I’m getting this error. I tried removing all the cards from the deck and then putting in only the cards that I used during the tutorial but no luck. This occurs in both the practice and play game modes. I’m playing on iOS because my laptop is a Mac. I googled this error and found complaints but nothing that resolved it. Is this a bug, or am I just a big ole dummy who is missing something really obvious? I’ve heard nothing but good things about this game so it’s pretty frustrating that it’s not letting me play.

2 Likes

I get it sometimes and it goes away next time I queue up.

Try deleting the deck and creating a new one. You can use the autocomplete button and it will build you a reasonable deck with any class.

If you want professional advice post it under the technical support discussion area.

When I try to delete the deck, I’m told that I can’t delete it until I’ve unlocked all 9 classes.

I’ll post there - I posted here first because I wasn’t sure if this was a technical issue or just something I’m missing.