End of Year Update on Unauthorized Bots

failing to read posts and trolling threads again. Oh wait, we all know the answer to this one. It’s because the company refuses to address the rampant botting problem in the forums AND in the game.

The sad truth is this company doesn’t care. If they did, they would take real action instead of flooding the game with their own bots.

1 Like

I would love to be able to see opponent rank before legend too. I helped some people reach legend by conceding to them when i see them at diamond one (in the past - now im just stuck at platinum).

2 Likes

Because it’s the only real solution that most of the top players agree will fix the issue.

Barcodes have completely turned Arena into a try hard mode that average players can no longer enjoy.

Also it’s honestly supposed to be what arena was, a random draft that you do the best you can with. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don’t. It’s why Trump used to be fun to watch in Arena way back when, he could get value out of bad decks with good play.

Now it feels like even if you get a mediocre to decent deck you will just get rolled, the deck power in arena has become insane because of the barcodes. Most of the NA streamers now constantly retire drafts because it’s not strong enough to deal with them.

The blizzard bots have spaces between the adjective and noun, it’ll look something like “Grumpy Pants” or “Angry Monk”. Not that it matters, Blizz now only runs their bots in Apprentice ranks.

this game is one of the most colossal scams in the world today, disguised as a game governments consider it harmless, instead it moves millions and there is no control by external authorities, basically blizzard does what it wants, bans people without proof, inserts algorithms like wants, no one controls, but the day will certainly come when the house of cards will collapse

lost a bot a account? only a bot user would be this angry about a ban wave on bottting

its mmr not level that determines if you see bots.

I played 1! even shaman In wild last month, he played fast,he emoted, he conceded. not a bot.

you get free arena games, its become a habit to start a game, wait for the next patch and the game is refunded. its not that we dont like our deck, we dont like arena.

lol there are bots that emote and give up when they calculate lethal…

yes that’s a recent rumour, or it just could be overly sensitive players declaring real players to be bots.

Maybe someone might want to post, I run a bot and it will both emote and concede? Thanks for the info in advance…

1 Like