Embiggen with Guardian animals nonfunctional

Guardian animals card bug.
Whilst playing beast druid, discovered and played embiggen; +2+2 while also increasing their cost by 2.
Then playing Guardian Animals, with 3 or 4 beasts in deck -> 0 beasts are played.
Since the card states, well you know what it states and how it normally works, this would indicate either an error in the text (unlikely since beast druid focuses around Survical of the fittest which also increases minion stats), or a bug wherein specifically playing the +2 +2 minions card causes the beasts in deck to become unsummonable?
hsreplay . net / replay / i5HJAhskc69wCdQDF2UuHD

Guardian Animals only summons from the deck Beasts that cost 5 or less. Embiggen increases these costs. Unless you have a deck with Beasts that cost 4 or less (with one Embiggen) or 3 or less (with two Embiggens), then Guardian Animals can’t draw any Beasts, because Embiggen increases those Beasts’ costs to above 5.

In short; Emibiggen doesn’t belong in a Guardian Animals deck.

2 Likes

I think you see the problem now.

3 Likes

I don’t run embiggen, but played it earlier today off nature studies an GA still isn’t summoning my beasts

So which beasts did you have in your deck that, after casting Embiggen, cost 5 mana or less?