Elwynn Boar AKA SWORD OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS

I understand the challenge to get “SWORD OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS” but not being able to make a comeback after it destroys ALL MY MANA??? It’s pretty crazy. I’m just a casual player who enjoys the game and likes to learn. But what do i learn from these experiences? I learned that i have to look up for Meta decks and not decks i enjoy playing. I have to look up OTK decks and no card game is fun when people are forced to look up Meta OTK decks such as YuGiOh. I understand the conditions to be able to obtain the Sword. I understand that the Sword is 10 mana. I understand that its 15 damage and 3 durability. What i dont understand that it equips right away and destroys all the mana crystals and the opponent has no way to destroy it or make a comeback. The SWORD OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS needs to be nerfed!

lol the sword is almost impossible to get half the time. you just thought killing pigs was easy and got set up… so stop whining… its does not need to be nerf because you lost once to a player with it.