Edit your deck: Noob question

How do you remove a card from your deck when you’re playing on your cellphone? It keep saying for me to “drag a card away” and I tried to move from the right to the left (and the other way round) but nothing happens! I mean: what this actually means?

I started playing some days ago so this is a noob question :sweat_smile:

In that case, the game may be stuck with the “drag a card away” text box, see if you can tap the screen to make it disappear.

Usually, you remove a card the same way you add a card to your deck, by dragging it to/from the decklist on the right side of the screen.

1 Like

Thank you for answering! Even if I tap the screen, it still doesn’t work… What should I do?

Perhaps you can post a video of what’s going on? I don’t have any problems with editing decks on mobile.

Hey, if you have older phone (or a lower price point newer phone), you may experience some sluggish reactivity to the touchscreen commands. Try the following: Put your finger on top of the card you wanna remove and keep the finger stationary for a second. it should highlight the card slot you wanna remove. And even open a image of the card, this is ok.

Then just move your finger to the left normally, slowly, to remove the card.
This should do the trick.
Tell me if it helped.

Here to serve, and all that :slight_smile:

1 Like