Eating the new BSM/Tsunami with Shaman

If you are tired of facing BSM Mage and seeing them highroll super fast, go ahead and run this list :

AAECAaoIBo31BcGUBqmVBtSlBuupBqXTBgz26AWH+wXqmAakpwaopwa/vgbDvgakwAbWwAbXwAb4wAaW5gYAAA==

I’m 12-2 against it and both L were pretty much me playing very poorly and making dumb mistakes. Currently hovering between 2800 and 4200 Legend. I’m not saying it’s the perfect answer to it, but I’m finding a lot of success using this list and I figured I would let you guys try it.

You either kill them via Mudpool evolve via Cliff Dive, with Razzle or OTK with Weapon + one of your 2 spells that increase your hero attack.

Having Hagatha early is also incredible, as being able to play a 6-6 on top of Cliff Dive is really helpful.

I don’t remember who exactly said it, but whenever you can get a minion on board with 3+ HP - it’s amazing. Careful Cookie is also super good as the Mage doesn’t really have a target-specific removal. If you can hide it behind Taunts, you are golden.

Enjoy and eat those BSM babies

1 Like

So fight cancer with cancer no wonder this game feels like crap to face the top decks

5 Likes

Decided to join the party before the nerf. 6 games in a row I finished the opponent off on turn 6 with more Tsunamis/Volleys ready to rip the next 1-3 turns. Mage is in an absurd position right now.

3 Likes

Yup. This is what I’ve been saying. It’s the key to really bringing down BSM.

Doesn’t matter what the attack is, just get 1-2 4 health minions in boards and they soak up damage.

Once I played the deck to Legend it was more clear what the issue was so then I ran Reno Druid as a counter and it’s been easy sailing since.

Yes.

I was playing Elemental Mage for 75 % of my games, but it’s just not doable vs BSM. Well, I guess it is, but I’m not good enough for it. I swapped to the dark side and it’s a loooot of fun to beat those dumbos.

If I can get Hagatha before turn 4 and Slime into Frosty Decor on T5, I’m usually 95% sure to be fine.

1 Like