Earthen and automaton issue

The fact that the endless buffs that can’t be countered (and there can’t be enough clears put into a deck) is a worse issue than crystal core, and they nerfed that.

Probably needs to be addressed, either that, or just give everyone endless ever growing minions and call it a day.

where bug?

whats the bug here

1 Like

what bug needs to be adressed i really dont understand what you mean

its their effect to increase stats triggering when it shouldnt ?

2 Likes

read the OP again

i think you forgot to write the bug

2 Likes

OP your topic would fit better in multiplayer discussion I think rather than the bug forum.

3 Likes

Clearly not.

No, it it’s where it needs to be. Less trolling by other posters would be helpful though.

so you found some bug on these cards and decided to keep it a secret

or are you lying and there is no bug

2 Likes

troll again: your spam bot posting in a nutshell.

Holy light, they really need to run a defrag so you can read posts, or code you properly so you can (and once again…microsoft cannot purge the bot servers fast enough!).

Thanks for the bumps, troll posters (only one of you wasn’t actually a troll, so that doesn’t apply to you)! At least the amount of trolling shows this is a legitimate issue! No way they would expend this amount of resources if it wasn’t.

…so its confirmed there is no bug …just yet another fake bug report

2 Likes

you’re trolling AGAIN, interesting how the flag system gets abused (a violation of the coc) but the mods won’t address your rampant and flagrant trolling, harassment, and off topic posting.

Hey mods, care to addres the rampant trolling and off topic posts done by your favorite posters on this and other forums here? You know, so the forums are a “safe enviroment for everyone!”

i totally agree with this

I wonder if that agreement would hold if I included “…and address the coc violating abuses of the flag system” because people are confusing it with the long removed “dislike” feature.

Posts a non-bug in the bug report forum.

The irony is strong with this one.

2 Likes

dishonest coc violating off topic troll post in a bug report thread.

Again, I find it interesting that reporting such an obvious bug causes this much trolling, and harassment.

I also find it interesting the mods aren’t addressing it.

Then you must find this forum endlessly fascinating, as the mods rarely if ever address anything in here.

maybe the problem is you dont know what to write

this may help

Bug Report Forum Guidelines:

1 Like