Dust ticket opened

Just submitted this ticket…

I understand there was a bug in Hearthstone, I magically received either 5,200 or 5,600 dust twice. I did not spend any of it assuming it was a bug and if it wasn’t, wanted to wait til end of month to spend it. Please tell me the people who spent it will have the cards they purchased with it, rescinded. If not, I’m afraid I’ll be quitting this game once receiving your reply. What a load of horse manure…

6 Likes

I had the dust…and didn’t spend it. So I lost out on a lot.

I think those that used the dust shouldn’t be penalized. The pop up looked legitimate and most of us got it. It looked real. Why punish them?

What should happen is that they give back the dust to those that didn’t spend it. That would be what’s most fair.

3 Likes

But the Bug of tavern ticket? They put negative gold to people

1 Like

i go my message saying i got 6800 dust, i then looked in my inventory and it wast there, i came here hoping to find a fix but it seems i just missed out on all that value? i dont know why they gave me the pop-up just to rescind it. If anyone else got this i know how it feels :\

The problem I have is that not only did they take the dust that was gifted, but the rest of all my collected dust as well. My account was totally zeroed out.

2 Likes

Their response

Your ticket has received the following response:

Greetings, Thank you for contacting us regarding recent Hearthstone dust grants and missing cards. An update has been made recently to the forum post from our Community Manager regarding the full extent and resolution of these issues today, please see them at the post below: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/recent-dust-grants-and-missing-cards/79381 We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this may have caused. Your ticket was identified to be about the issue addressed above. If the provided information resolves your issue, please mark it as Resolved. If this is not the case, please respond so a Game Master can manually review it.

Click here to review and resolve your ticket. If you continue to experience issues, you can respond to your ticket with additional information.

If you do not resolve the ticket or provide an additional response within one week, we will resolve the ticket automatically and you’ll receive a final update via email.

Regards,
Blizzard Support

Assume they mean this

1/20 Update:

The heal-up correction has been completed in the Americas region. That correction included running a script that subtracted the same amount of Dust that was previously added to each account, and also added back in the cards that were previously mistakenly deleted. Then, the refunds were processed as initially intended. The refunds only properly apply to a very small number of players, so the end result is that most players ended up with 0 extra Dust. We’ve seen your concerns, and we’ll continue to investigate your reports, but we’ve looked into it extensively and have not seen any player end up with less Dust than they started with (except for any Dust they spent in between the two adjustments).

The original refund script has been fixed, and is now being rolled out in each of the other regions. Because it was adjusted, most players won’t see any affects from it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this has caused.

No mention of players who crafted cards using un-earned dust…wtf

I have duplicates of cards like Lokholar, which was specifically stated to receive compensation for, but I got 0 dust since they took back the dust they gave.

Refunded as initially intended my a**, its all just BS. They have no idea what they are doing, sigh.

3 Likes

I’m with you brother, they don’t fix all this soon, it’s back to Cyberpunk for me…

1 Like

I had this happen as well intending to use the remaining gold later.