Duplatransmogrifier removes all minions from deck!

I am playing the new adventure. I choose the treasure where I could replace all minions in my deck with a friendly minion (DUPLATRANSMOGRIFIER).

Next, at the inkeeper-boss I a choose +2/+2 on my Messenger Raven minion. The next game after I played Messenger Raven I played the treasure on it and finished the game. When I got back to the screen to choose a new bucket with cards, all my minions where removed from the deck.

I am playing a new boss right now and the only minion I have left is the one that was in my most recent bucket. Everything else has been deleted (instead of replaced). I am pretty sure Duplitransmogrifier is NOT working as intended.

I am trying to keep the run open so I hope someone is online. The run will be removed when I go AFK. Please save it.

Can confirm, basically the exact same scenerio, except mine was with Sylvanas as the minion. I go from having a nigh unbeatable deck with constant 5 mana 7/7 sylvanas’s with rush, to a deck with 10 spells.

1 Like

Same situation here. Used the Duplatransmog twice in the run, once on a messenger bird and that worked pretty much as intended (it did show the messenger ravens as 3 different stacks of minions in the deck, one of which was an azure drake with the permanent +2+2 buff from the bar that got transformed).
In the 7th game I transmogged the buffed raven and also lost all the minions from the deck. (Besides of course the ones I added with the last card selection)
As for the board state, I did have an empty deck at the time of the transmog since the spell was the last card in the deck. Might have something to do with it :stuck_out_tongue:

https://imgur.com/a/Atmwgyd
1 Like

My cast of Duplatransmogrifier was late game, with only a few cards left in the deck. It’s very possible that the bug triggered because there where no minions left in my deck.

A friend of mine tried duplatransmogrifier on a 2/2 Pyros that was buffed by Bartender Bob to be a 4/4 Pyros for the entire dungeonrun. He did have minions left in his deck, but none of them where replaced by the 4/4 Pyros. The 4/4 Pyros was removed from his deck. The only minions left in his deck were copies of a 2/2 Pyros. He did get 15 copies (4th boss).

BUGGEST.ADVENTURE. EVER?

Any update? I managed to save the deck (at challenge 5) and it still has the duplicated cards missing…

This was Hotfixed. Unfortunately, you will just have to conceded and start a new run.

At Blizzard the customer is always wrong.

The ‘support’ agent from my ticket ensured me that there was no know bug and that I was the only person in the entire playerbase complaining about this.