Dungar doesn't count toward completed collection

I opened all my cards, crafted everything that was missing. If I search for “missing” in the collection it shows me nothing but if I go to the achievements it says I’m missing 1 neutral card.

Edit: Changed title to dungar but is known by the team and they’re working on a fix asap

1 Like

it’s dungar

2 Likes

Hi, how much packs did you open and how much dust did you use to have set completion?
Thanks!

I opened 221 packs of the set including the golden ones + a few class specific ones. I then crafted every legend I was missing with 16 000 dust.

1 Like

Awesome, you bough both pre release bundles?

Nope just the big one. I had 131 packs worth of gold

Thanks, I’m just starting, (bought the big one too) I’ll try to do the same saving all the gold for the next expansion.

I also bought the battle pass which turned out to be a decent deal for me and worth its cost in gold

1 Like

Thanks, will consider it.

this is what happens when you’re an overeager nerd …

i wasted dust trying to get it to go, feels bad, i didnt know what i was missing

That sucks. I thought it was diamond varian initially so I’m glad I didn’t spend the dust to test that out

you get refunded for varian at least, i crafted i none gold version of another card, oh well

they did kagal refund so where my dust blizz?

same here im 1 short on legendry collector but i have all 25 !!

It says I have 24/25 Legendaries and 134/135 cards.

Glad to find there’s a fix imminent. Probably will be fixed by the time I get to actually play (rather than just opening packs), so no big deal!

I wonder why Shadow Hunter Vol’jin didn’t cause the same bug last time…?