Duels Won't load since update

same here still not doing anything after the update

1 Like

YEAH! me too still waiting on blizzard

2 Likes

I have the same issue where I go on to duels with a record of 4 wins and 2 losses and when I press the resume button it crashes on mobile and pc not going onto any new screens. Making it impossible to even cancel the run. It is quite literally unplayable and I can’t even do my duels quests.

Hoping for a fix

1 Like

Same here. Any news about the bug @blizzard?

1 Like

I am also unable to enter duels. I click “resume” and then it freezes forever.

1 Like

When i try to enter the Duel mode, the Back button appears and after clicking, no action occurs. I reinstalled the app and cleared the cache. The same problem is observed from a mobile device

1 Like

Has anyone solved this problem?

been experiencing this problem. after I played a duel then when my 3 heart run out, when accepting the reward it suddenly hang. then i restart the game and when i enter the duel, it always stock up.

Jeez guys…

1 Like

its not the same issue. This has nothing to do with the rewards screen for us.

1 Like

Sure, but there’s still valuable information in that thread.
Multiple threads pop up on a daily basis complaining about problems and asking them to be fixed when it’s already confirmed by Blizzard they’re not going to do anything until the “next big patch” which is presumably the mini-set arrival.

Still happens to me, a week after the first time I noticed

I too can’t load duels. There’s the button that says “resume” but when it’s clicked it endlessly seems to want to load but won’t.

This happens for me as well. I click “resume” and the app just hangs. This most certainly has nothing to do with heroic rewards.

Additionally duels are part of the current event so we can not progress until this is fixed.

Try this, it worked for me. Just try clicking where the handle would be if the resume button worked properly

There’s nothing to push. Doesn’t work. I have a “resume” button. No rewards. No handle.

Add me to the list. I can’t start duel mode in heroic or casual mode. It freezes the game and my win / loss history was reset back to zero.

1 Like

At first I thought the work around was none sense. It took me a few mins to figure out but its pretty easy. just log in on your phone and press resume in duels. This should take you to the screen you normally get stuck at. now just tapping the screen starting in the exact center and tap outward in a circle, you should hit the spot. you will see screen tearing and kind of the reward graphic behind the screen graphic. after back out and go back in and should work.

1 Like

Its a new season every one has had their history reset to 0

Same for me! i have to exit every time i try to start duels, nothing happens the page just freezes.