Duels "there was an error starting your game" Bug Variation

Alright so I’m having this bug in where any time I try to start a duels game it simply just kicks me out right after I try because “there was an error starting your game.” Now, I’ve done a bit of research and apparently this is a reoccurring problem but any of the activation methods simply do not align with mine. All I did was try and experiment with a new deck and I just wont let me play, I didn’t do any deck import shenanigans at all. I’m playing as Brann and I’m using the Ol’ Faithful treasure incase that somehow correlates with the issue but it just wont work. This also seemed to be a cross platform problem because I tried on PC and mobile to yet no avail. And no, I can’t retire either seeing as this is the first match of the run. I tried any other solutions online or in the support category too but with no success.

1 Like

Is this a regular or heroic duel?

Confirming it is happening in Casual duels

Same problem, started mid-game with the update I think. Everytime I try to play duels it gives me an error message “There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again.” Been that way for many days now. Tried deleting and restoring the game, restarting my iPad, all to know avail. I haven’t gotten this error in the past but have had some similar problem with duel before.

1 Like

Happening way too much in standard now.