Treasures of Uldum not unlocking in Duels

Not getting the Uldum treasures in duels after getting them in the Solo Adventure. My first game with a League of Explorers character (Brann) I saw I didn’t have access to Flo Slatebrand and Brann’s Epic Egg. The discription said “Pay 0/25 Class spells from Saviors or Unlock this in Uldum.” So, I went back to the Saviors of Uldum solo and I unlocked them. But, they are still locked in duels. Hopefully this can be fixed before the expansion comes out.

31 Likes

Same here.

I bought the adventure for this specific reason. When will this be fixed?

6 Likes

I have the same issue i its the only reason i bought it

1 Like

Same issue here. Playing on iOS

1 Like

I’ve already completed the adventure and it’s not unlocked for me.

1 Like

I have it completed as well and not unlocking

1 Like

Same problem here. Just bought the rest of the solo adventure for just this purpose. Unlocked a hero power and treasure with Bran in the adventure and both are still locked within duels.

1 Like

Very disappointed that I bought this adventure only for things to not be unlocking properly for duels. Would love to hear an update on this.

1 Like

any fix for this problem? I bought this adventure only for duels

1 Like

i have unlocked all of the treasures and hero powers for the tombs of terror solo content and yet none of them seem to be unlocked for duels…

3 Likes

its always nice to buy stuff for a reason… and then when you fight trough that grind you get nothing cuz its bugged … thanks blizz for giving me the experience i deserve for paying…Punishment … cuz i was stupid to do so

I also unlocked them in Uldum, only to NOT have them in Duels. The ONLY reason I’d bought Uldum was to get them in Duels. Pretty mad, not gonna lie.

Also having this issue. Just went to start a run with Finley but Scales of Justice is locked even though I have completed both modes of Tombs of Terror.

1 Like

Also have this problem.
Its second month begins…
Blizzard, are you going to fix it?

1 Like

You have to defeat the first boss twice.

Same here.
Unlocked all for finley, beat few bosses with unlocked treasures, finished a couple of duels after that, and still scales of justice not available in duels.

I have the same problem.

I bought the adventure only to unlock hero powers and cards in duels. I finished first boss with two heroes, finished all adventure once and still nothing had changed in duels.

Same problem here. Defeats the point in trying out duels

Somehow this is still an issue 2 months later??? I come back to the game as a duels-only player and I thought I was alone in this small issue. This is really making me worried that this is never gonna be resolved. In which case I’ll never return to hearthstone.

Still an ongoing issue. Unlocks in “Uldum: Tombs of Terror” not transferring into Duels mode.