Duels Broken by this bug

I am going to keep making new posts / new threads until this gets fixed. I am sick and tired of auto losing to Taurelyon while he has 2 mana hero power to resurrect TWO minion and auto win.

If you cannot fix the bug immediately, then REMOVE HIM FROM DUELS UNTIL YOU CAN

6 Likes

Yes, this is ridiculous. They are doing a live patch today and STILL not addressing it. All they have to do is remove him from the hero selection pool until they can resolve it.

1 Like

They’ve clearly decided to invest whatever dollars they have not going to constructed to Battlegrounds. They’ve demonstrated repeatedly since it launched that they don’t really care much about fixing/balancing duels and I don’t expect that to change.

1 Like

even if not balancing, they need to fix bugs what is your point

1 Like

My point is there has been a significant format-breaking bug in duels since the update, they’ve known about it for days and haven’t bothered to fix it. Which is indicative of how they treat the format. This isn’t a minor bug (like all the stuff that didn’t work with the new DK heroes on launch). It’s literally warped the entire meta.

1 Like

Maybe you should re-title this thread to “From Golden Light” Bug. That is what I came here to report. Guess I’ll just auto-concede to Turalyon if he has that hero power.

Maybe you should name your own posts whatever you like and not tell me how to live my life

It isnt an auto lose situation. Ive been adapting and borrowing the tactics used against me when I lose to it to better my own run with him, and I still can only muster about 1 to 3 wins since the first attempt of scoring 9 wins. Ive ran as the paladin about 12 times now. other than the 9 win run, i had a 5 win run, and the rest have all been 3 or less. majority were 0 wins. so it isnt as busted as you might think it is. heck, the book of wonders treasure screwed me over on turn 1 and gave me 5 1/1 imps… so i never got anything but those for the rest of the match. totally effed. lol

Duels is one of my favorite modes for building my own decks, especially when a new expansion launches, but I haven’t touched duels since this bug was reported. I’m hoping it gets fixed before the new expansion comes out, but my expectations are low.

3 Likes

I just got wrecked so fast by the druid lady pulling out so much spell dmg modifying by like 6 mana into the game i was dead. i hadnt had a minion die yet so i never got to use my hero power. its not that game breaking

Who cares if there is 1-2 counters out there to the broken bugged hero? It is overall broken and OP

Super annoying. Please pay some attention to this game mode.

so far the common thing I keep losing to is not having anything to kill my minions with to start the gimmick. So yeah. you’re welcome.

This is utterly disgusting how they don’t even deactivate this hero power temporarily and just let many people’s duels be ruined for more than ten days, while said duels are PAID for in real currency or hard earned gold…

1 Like