Druid is da beastmasta man

I’m posting this up in the newby tavern because, well, its so salty.
Note: Not to mention some of the salty posts I’ve put up on the community category here recently…
I need to mind my own posts; taking heed of my own advice.

I have literally not played around with the Druid class… till today.
I found that I was missing only a slight handful of cards to build a Token Druid…
So I thought, okay lets load this deck code up into Hearthstone, and see what I could do with it.
First game in practice, and I had Gibberling and Adorable Infestation, Thorngrowth Sentries; by about round three-four ~ … I had a board full of buffed Gibberlings, and taunt turtles… lol
While I know that is isn’t at all surprising to most, I mean I’ve seen it done, but man…
It felt good to have that full of buffed up minions…
No wonder some like to play the class.

This is the variant that I just threw together, I probably messed up some card synergies, but I was able to produce, how would you say it… a wide board quite easily.
Click arrow…

Tokenish Druid

Class: Druid

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

2x (0) Innervate

1x (0) Lightning Bloom

2x (1) Adorable Infestation

2x (1) Gibberling

1x (1) Guidance

2x (1) Nature Studies

1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos

2x (2) Loot Hoarder

2x (2) Lunar Eclipse

2x (2) Power of the Wild

2x (2) Solar Eclipse

2x (2) Thorngrowth Sentries

1x (3) Fungal Fortunes

2x (3) Landscaping

2x (4) Pride’s Fury

2x (4) Soul of the Forest

2x (5) Arbor Up

AAECAZICBOW6A/DUA4rkA5egBA35zAObzgO50gOJ4AOK4AOM5AOt7AOz7AOunwTXnwTZnwShoAS1oAQA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

It’s been considered one of the strongest decks in the current meta. You usually make opponents concede on turn 4 or 5 even with average draws. It’s a great deck to climb the ladder.

1 Like