Djinn should NOT give Garr and Lil Rag if you are not in tavern 6

I thought you guys would update the card to not do that. Primalfin Lookout was updated to not give Burgurgle and Amalgadon when you are at tavern 4 shouldnt the same thing occur for Djinn? I played a lot of elementals with Djinn and i was getting a lot of Gars and Lil Rags right now the card is breaking the game hard.

2 Likes

primalfin should give amalgalon and king bagurgle…

and djinn also fine…

Well, SNeeds give you higher tier minions. Djinn work more like SNeeds than Primalfin in the mechanics.

1 Like

Sneeds only give you the minion for the combat which only has impact on the final damage of the combat. Djinn is more problematic cause it gives you the minion in hand.

1 Like

They know that they messed that up and will fix it.

2 Likes

Yes, but that is how it works (Like Sneeds) when it comes to tier minions.

Its not supposed to work like that. You are comparing it with the wrong card. Djinn is more similar to Lookout than it is to Sneeds.

Look , i m not a particularly smart person but when i read the patch notes this was my first question

So if i (and others who read patch notes) can see how broken it would be , i don’t get how they didn’t realize how broken Djinni is.

Btw there is no debate here, watching the latest BG tourn with the best players, everytime the guy with the early Djinni wins.

1 Like

Yes, i hate the sneed argument, the unit spawned from sneed is unplayable.

The unit to compare it to is the Nate Pagel cause the cards they spawn are playable next round, and I have never seen Pagel spawn a minion from a higher tier.

But it is working like that and nowhere did they say (in a patch) that it is not supposed to work like that.

You will be surprised by the answer!

ANSWER

They had no clue

1 Like

It’s kind of crazy how Kripp is almost always on point when it comes to BGs … he said that card was going to be a problem the minute he saw the change and he wasn’t wrong. I’m betting Djinn will be nerfed in the next few weeks if not removed altogether.

You’re too optimistic.

Not really, Blizzard has been responding well enough whenever they feel they broke something. Djinni is getting universally praise is being the absolute best card you can get and pretty much breaking the game when used with some heroes, so yeah, i can see them making a quick fix for it soon enough. (couple of weeks maybe)

They know it’s broken but fixing it to not give T6 minions was causing the game to desync, so instead of just pulling the card they released it as T5 anyway.

So yeah, working as intended until they can be bothered to getting around to fixing it or putting it back to T6.