Discover cards act as drawing and not making a copie

Hi, I wanted to report a bug i have seen while playing.
I have noticed that when playing a discover from your deck card it acts as draw from your deck it seems to happen randomly even if I know that code doesn’t really makes things randomly. But when playing card tracker (standard version) or any other card of this kind, it reveals a card from the deck and draw thus it’s not a copy anymore. Also discovering while far watch post is in opponnent board, the discovered card get +1 on mana cost. This is kind of annoying issue regarding that you play discover cards to get a copie of some card and as player you are looking at adding more value to the deck by playing those discover cards.

Not a bug. Unless a card specified mentions otherwise, Discover will draw the actual card.

For example
Shadow Visions
Discover a copy of a spell in your deck.

warsong wragler is a perfect example of what i say and it happens randomly the card says “discover a card from your deck and gives +2+1 to all copies” also Thrive in the Shadows card is also a perfect example every time i played this card it reavealed a spell from the deck but the revealed card is a copy of it. this is trully a bug my friend :slight_smile: how would you explain that sometimes with the same card you get a copy and some other times it draws it from the deck it also goes in the same problem that is reveald with farwatch post adding a mana cost sometime but not every times

Lets say you have 2 Bloodfen Raptors (a basic 2/3 Beast) in your deck. Playing Warsong Wrangler and choosing a Bloodfen Raptor will draw that Bloodfen Raptor and give that Bloodfen Raptor and the other in your deck +2/+1, leaving you with only one Bloodfen Raptor in your deck.

Thrive in the Shadows will also draw the chosen spell, not a copy of it.

Since Discovering a card from your deck draws that card, Far Watch Post will increase the drawn card’s mana.

how do you explain the behavior that sometimes it copies it and sometimes it draws ? that’s the point it’s a bug :slight_smile:

I don’t need to explain the behaviour. You need to prove it.

Remember, Discover will only show 3 unique cards. If you only have 2 cards left in your deck, and they’re both the same, a Discover-from-deck effect will actually only offer 1 card.

do you know waht a bug repport is and what is the point of bug repoorts ? dev needs to look at it and make some tests to see what happens … that what a bug repoort is use to be. i just noticed that bug i report it just try it yourself if you don’t trust … i don’t have to proove what i have been experiencing several times for the last days. You might not be a dev to say what you are saying … anyway i made this repport and that is the point now it’s devs work to try and watch what the issue and fix the bug.

2. Reporting Bugs

If you encounter any in-game issues, please feel free to create a new topic with a description of the issue.

Please provide as much detail as possible as it will help us reproduce the bug on our end. Here are some examples:

• Name of the relevant cards that were on the board and hand.
  • Screenshots**
  • Videos and replays**
  • Platform and OS version (PC, Mac, Android Phone/Tablet, iOS)

** You can share url links using either the Blockquotes or the Preformatted text option.

As an aside, about 90-95% of bug reports are misunderstanding of game mechanics or proven to be erroneous by the reporter’s proof.

1 Like