Disconnected from battleground and match was erased

Midgame, I was disconnected from the battleground I was in. It wouldn’t let me reconnect and seems to have just deleted the game from the servers. The match didn’t appear in my ‘Last 5 Warbands’ and I didn’t receive any rating for the game even though I would have placed at least in the top 3 (only 3 players were left alive including myself). Honestly very disappointing because it was a good match and I was just wanting to try out the new patch. Won’t be playing if this issue isn’t resolved. Please figure out this problem.

2 Likes

Same. Haven’t been able to finish a singles BG match since the update. Always disconnects.

Same thing happening in the Duos Battlegrounds version. Happens about 1 in 3 games I’ve played in the last 12 hours. Can’t rejoin afterwards, have to wait at least 5 minutes, often longer, to do anything with hearthstone other than wait for the “reconnecting” message to disappear.
This was happening on the mobile version - if that makes any difference.

Im calling this bug “infinite reconnect”. typically what happens is the game will freeze before combat forcing you to restart hs. Then when u try to reconnect it never reconnects you. im not sure if heartstone deck tracker causes this or just a bug within itself. moral of the story is the game is unplayable with this bug.