Diguised Toast on Blizzard vs. Riot treatment

9 Likes

Leaving blizzard was the best thing ever happened to him. He’s got 3M subs now.

5 Likes

Could you do an edit of that without that girls laugh, its like a drill to the head.

I wish I knew how lol

Blizzard is no longer a video game making company. They are a money making company. Feels bad man. Feels greedy. Think ill spend my money elsewhere.

5 Likes

Yes and no.

While riot treat the players themselves better than blizzard they also just treat most pro players “insights” like junk.

Some years ago for example riot reduced drastically the number of wards(provides map vision) in league of legends right before the worlds and pro players literally rioted.

Know what they done as answer?

A public
“No. We not gonna change that back because it is really better this way and everyone who not wanna compete in worlds is free to get out if they want”.

Know what the pro players done?
They did stay.

Well, if Blizzard doesn’t live up to their words then I will leave. I refuse to endorse liars no matter how much I might enjoy the product.

who would have thought that being a content creator that play a lot of different games would bring in more viewers and followers than focusing on 1 specific game with a nische audience :thinking:

Holy cow, he’s been averaging 2-5 million views for among us vids in the past few months. He’s shot way out of the hearthstone stratosphere, good for him

It’s not about how much views he has, who cares…

It’s about his experience with Blizzard and Riot. He and other streamers says that people at Blizzard are greedy and are sitting on high-horse, while Riot treat streamers as kings/queens.

Blizzard only cares about shareholders… they are the customers of Blizzard. Riot sees gamers are the customers. That’s the fundamental different between Blizzard and Riot.

And I don’t think it will ever change…

1 Like