Did you make Legend

Top legend is also easier xD No bots in legend, so how am I stuck on 1k on EU and top 200 on NA? Will prolly finish better than this, i just started playing

What is important is I got my 11stars for the first time xD Next month, anything is possible.

It makes Sense to play mage when many oponents are Wheel Warlock and shopper DH.

The class has acess to both burn against Warlock and freeze against DH without weird teching.

I was playing highlander meme decks all month and i still made it to legend ez, thats no excuse…

I made Legendary the night before the new expansion went live.
I was running Blood DK all season and hit Diamond 1 once but was never driven to push it.
When Blizzard un-nerfed the cards before the new expansion, that one week window created the best opportunity for control decks like mine.
The Prince and the naga tutor were both reverted back to un-nerf mode. People were trying different things.
Then I hit 5 straight wins and reached legendary.

1 Like

Holy, EU is unplayable again xD

7/10 DH-s

1 Like

Sure about that? :grinning: Since when have they not been able to climb there?

One could debate which populace has been ‘enlightened’ more by ‘modern educayshun’ [1] :crazy_face: , but what is the point… Since when has skill played a decisive role in this game anyway? :rofl:

At top ranks, it would seem that allegedly rigged matchmaking and so on have a greater impact anyway. :rofl:

Besides, with bots abounding, the overall level of the whole ‘legendary’ league is obviosuly lower, isn’t it? Thus, this tendency (namely, fewer bots being on EU than AM servers and so on) would pertain to virtually the whole ladder, I’d think.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

If you think there are bots in top 1k legend, I don’t know what to tell you

If you think there arent bots in top 1k legend, IDK what to tell you.

Delusion of grandeur is my starting point, but after that…

You are still wrong. Top 1K has had bots in it for a long time now. Yes, even in standard.

In the late Classic, for example — absolutely, I’d consider below approximately top 300 a ‘bot tier’.

There were reports of bots climbing to high ranks in other modes as well.

Yes, I heard about that chinese bot who won last year’s world championship

Oh wait

1 Like

Are you actually in top 1K, or even top 10k, legend right now to confirm this with personal experience?

Because if there are any bots in T10KL then that’s news to me.

1 Like

There are no bots in top 1k legend.

2 Likes

I made Legend with Excavate Paladin just before the balance patch.

Easiest climb & earliest achievement I ever had.

Logically, it should be more difficult this time.

2 Likes

Yes, there are.

i fail to see what that has to do with me spending all day in casual mode

I let you know that good players become legend without even trying…Its called showing dominance…
But youre right casual is fun, i definitely could play only that, but what i enjoy the most is humiliate meta decks and people who are playing seriously…
and the cherry on top is add them to tell them: EZ

Well good for you! Im glad you have fun! I too am a casual player, I didn’t even touch ranked last month

1 Like

i reached silver 5!!

3 Likes

That’s not true.
Most players get legend with netdeck and enough time playing.
Nothing to do with dominance.
I will use dominance on players using their own original decks to get to legend.

1 Like

I failed to make legend. I got to gold 8, in standard. Took all month just to get there. 30 days isn’t enough.

Lost first 10 matches of ranked today. In bronze.

2 Likes