Did anyone else got an extra legendary quest today?

If you mean two questlines, then yes I did, I got a total of 15 packs, 1 being golden allterac pack.

Do them before they take it back and dont let any of the self righteous folks shame you for it . Good on ya .

2 Likes

Wasn’t that intended?

I didn’t get it. Maybe?

open the packs as well
they can take back unopened packs
apparently not cards & dsut tho

Got it on Asia and EU, but not on Americas server. Don’t know why?

It might be better to feign ignorance. :laughing:

Edit: It’s on Reddit. I am hoping they give us an update because I don’t want to finish the questline and find out packs have been removed. I’m sitting on a bunch of packs now and don’t want that messed with.

1 Like

I Tweeted at Iskar asking if it’s okay to do these questlines. If I should get a response, I’ll let you all know.

40 dust, 40 dust, 40 dust

Not everyone got it. Some got a lot of free extra cards. Other like me didn’t get any extra. Why not be completely incompetent right blizzard? Were are my free packs?

1 Like

Nope. I’ve done one quest the other two I deleted, because they are forcing me to play stupid game modes I don’t want to play.

1 Like

Are you sure you did not do the new year quest in april when it came out? I am pretty sure it is people who didn’t do that are the ones getting this. My main that I did it on did not get the quest again, but my other accounts did so that is my guess.

1 Like

Egads! Not a battlegrounds fan, myself, yet I still did the quest for the pack(s). To each their own, I suppose, but seems like an unfortunate stance to take when it just requires you to play (as opposed to win) - especially so if, in your own judgement, you could use the cards/dust. :frowning:

(EU realm) I got both quests, finished them ASAP and had 7 packs. That‘s the six they announced in an e-mail sent to my account plus 1 Tavern Brawl win.

Nope, no 15 packs. :roll_eyes:

Many people in that link are saying the extra quests are from the last legendary quest line and not the current lunar legendary quests.

Seems the people with extra quests did not complete the older legendary quests and a bug has made them reappear and those that did not get the extra older quests are the people who already completed the last series of legendary quests.

That very well can be. I don’t think I did the older one when it was new. Since the last dust fiasco I’m a little hesitant to do these now. I wish they’d address it because I can’t progress the Lunar New Year questline without completing the older one. I don’t want to run into any problems if they decide to correct this. :confused:

If its in the game and Blizzard messed up i feel you are safe to complete them. You are doing nothing to manipulate the game. No harm in playing the game and completing quests that are given to you even if they are in error. Especially if you did not complete them when they originally showed up. Id look at is an opportunity to complete the quests that you missed!

Oops, I just finished up my last quest, cracked open my last few packs, and am only NOW realizing this same thing happened to me; got like a dozen packs (rough estimate as I didn’t pay close attention) in total - some of which are from the 2020 sets (e.g. Ashes, Madness, etc). Here’s hoping they just let it be this time - would really look bad if they pull another dust incident move. :confused:

i saw a screenshot showing winter veil
new year
and lunar new year quest
i only got the new year one alogn with th elunar one but sadly not on the na region

Seems like it was a mistake but they decided to leave it
Second Lunar New Year Quest Chain - Bug Report - Hearthstone Forums (blizzard.com)