Deck List Advice

Hi. I’m a wild shaman main but want to improve my other class decks to make quests (in casual mode) easier, without spending dust. I’m usually missing 1 or 2 expensive costs from top tier net decks. Is it better to do a budget deck or make a few substitutions from the top tier decks? Any suggestions for specific deck lists (I’d find wild decks more fun but willing to accept standard decks)?

Below is my collection

Reno mage is been nerfed
Thought the warrior has been nerfed too
I think control warrior is still working in this vision

If you are close to the full decklists, I would try and make some substitutions depending on what you have in collection. You just have to determine if the cards that are missing are core cards for the deck. More often than not they are not core. You can look up budget decklists for ideas on what to substitute. And the deck you end up with should be more than enough to complete quests and even get some ranked wins. I have done this with quite a few decks and it turned out ok.

You can link your collection from hsreplay? That’s the easiest way to share your collection these days.

@Jonius, apparently the forums only allow me to post reddit links so I’ve posted my collection on reddit. Linked it on main post

All right, so you could make a pretty decent Tempo Rogue. Here is a starting point, and I would fill in the rest with mostly Neutral cards
Imgur

You have some mechs, but not really that many for a full Mech deck. Instead I would go for a hybrid version with both Mechs and Beasts.
I would start with this,
Imgur
Maybe add in a Kill Command, or Dire Frenzy. Or remove the Mechs and just go for beasts. 1 copy of Master’s Call goes well to draw you cards from your deck.

This is a starting point, I would have to further look at all the cards to come up with more ideas.

I’ve uploaded the reddit post with the Rogue and Hunter decklists I tried. What do you think of them?

Nice! Both decklists look fairly solid. How are you finding playing them?
Only thing would be, that the Dread Corsairs could benefit from another 3-4 Attack weapon in the Rogue deck.

They are working pretty well, although it feels like if I win depends on RNG. For rogue whether I can get my combo cards and for hunter whether I get my board control cards early and the face damage later.