Deathrattle Weapons not triggering

I’m playing a big rogue deck on wild and on several occasions I’ve had deathrattle weapons not triggering upon destruction. I’ve had at least 1 instance of Necrium blade not triggering and in the game I just played, the frostmourne from my lich king didn’t trigger even though I had a voidlord and emperor thaurissan trapped…

I’ve had this happen vs a res priest (play it as well) had two emperor thaurissan’s trapepd. Ended up costing me the game not getting the extra 10 attack

The Frostmourne one is now listed as a known issue:

I don’t remember anybody else reporting issues with Necrium Blade. What do you remember of the board state (do you have screenshots or an HSreplay, perhaps)? Which minion(s) on your side of the board had deathrattle to be triggered by the Blade?

Thanks for the quick response, no I don’t have replay or screen capture. I’ll try get a capture if it happens again. I assumed it was something to do with deathrattle based weapons but it may also be a mechanic I’m missing. I recall maybe i used a blade flurry or doomerang to destroy my weapon so maybe that doesn’t trigger anyways.

Cost me a 12 boss run because Frostmourne didn’t summon the Kirin Tor Elementals from the Archmage Khadgar encounter. Pretty upsetting not going to lie.