Death knight error upon searching for game

Occasionally getting the “there was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again” error when trying to start a ranked match with a death knight deck.

This does not happen every day but when it does happen the deck is basically done for the day. This does not happen with other classes.

This issue has persisted through multiple different death knight decks. A couple times i have made a new copy of the deck i can’t play with, which fixed it, but that doesnt always work.

The current iteration of my dk deck is below but like i said it has persisted through multiple dk decks. Also, sometimes the dk deck says invalid because i dont own all the cards, when going in to correct it i have to remove the cards and readd them in. That could be related.

first draft

Class: Death Knight

Format: Standard

Year of the Wolf

2x (1) Body Bagger

2x (1) Death Growl

2x (1) Plagued Grain

2x (2) Amalgam of the Deep

1x (2) Astalor Bloodsworn

1x (2) Mosh Pit

2x (2) Necrotic Mortician

1x (3) Blightfang

2x (3) Chillfallen Baron

1x (3) Graveyard Shift

2x (3) Nerubian Vizier

1x (3) Photographer Fizzle

1x (3) Prince Renathal

1x (3) Sunfury Clergy

2x (3) Ymirjar Deathbringer

2x (4) Construct Quarter

1x (4) E.T.C., Band Manager

1x (4) Grave Strength

1x (9) Alexstrasza the Life-Binder

1x (10) The Jailer

1x (4) School Teacher

1x (5) Army of the Dead

1x (5) Boneshredder

1x (5) Corpse Bride

1x (5) Ghost Writer

2x (5) Possessifier

1x (6) Sylvanas, the Accused

1x (8) Cage Head

1x (8) Lord Marrowgar

2x (9) Stitched Giant

1x (9) The Sunwell

1x (10) Sire Denathrius

AAECAfHhBBKWtwTp0ASQ5AT47ASX7wSk7wSB9gS09wTUoQWfpAXipAXNpQWBwwWYxAX9xAXIxwXlygWs0QULssEE/+MEqeYE0/EEh/YEsvcEmIEFopkFz6UFnqoF88gFAAEDsIoE/cQFpu8E/cQFhfYE/cQFAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

1 Like