Dalaran Heist Heroic completion bug

Hey fellows,

Anyone else encounters an issue as regards heroic completion? I’ve competed the 4 runs with hunter for instance, and 2 others with rogue and druid however the crown of completion does not appear (in any chapter) for rogue and druid only; it triggers me…

Precision : i’ve completed every run in normal with every class and everything went fine!

Thanks for your help!

Hey everyone,

I cleared chapter 1 and 2 in heroric mode. Today I logged in to find that all heroes for all chapters have a crown (although chapter 4 is still grey). I hope they will fix this bug soon.

On another note, I cannot update the new patch on my andriod. It sates press anywhere to update, then forwards me into Google Playstore App Hearthstone and only the options “deinstall” or “open” are awailable. After forwarding me back to hearthstone it only shows closed. Clearing cache nor new start of mobile helped.

Hope technical support will read this and fix the issue soon!

Thanks in advance!

Having the exact same issue as @Lookout for both single player mode and for the android. Furthermore, with the solo mode, when i do beat a run, it doesn’t record the hero power i used or the deck i won with.

Thanks for fixing this, Blizzard! And for making such a fun game!

it’s showing the completion for the first chapter only, in all chapters
it’s a know issue =/